Ahoy – someone reminded me that this probably isn’t common knowledge, but just to be clear:
- If you’re driving, you should park in the West Village Garage, which is right by the building. Check out the Directions page, where more specific maps / directions have just been added
- There is some food in the building : Jamba Juice, Coyote Jack’s Grill, and Convenience Store on the first floor, and the Buffet style Cafeteria on the 2nd floor, all have some open hours on Saturday. I’ve been informed that there is an ATM present, as well.
- You can check out the specific hours, some of the menu, and most importantly,OMG PRICES, by just checking it out on the school’s Dining page, here.
- I probably don’t have to say this, but common sense and courtesies in the open lobby / lounge area, yeah?
- Less than 2 days away? … how did that happen?