Tigercon 2015 has been cancelled. The following reflects deadlines from 2014.
The deadline for panel submissions for Tigercon 2014 was September 13th, 2014
1. There will be no confirmation e-mail when you submit your application. Everyone who submits a panel will receive an e-mail about their confirmation or denial within a week after the deadline.
2. 18+ panels will not be accepted. There are no exceptions.
3. Panels must be kept to an hour in length. If you wish to request additional time, please specify on the application.
4. If your panel is more of a workshop where you are teaching something, specify that as well.
5. You are allowed to submit more than one panel, but please specify that on the form. Keep in mind that one panel acceptance does not mean that your other panels will be accepted as well. Be sure you are committed to running multiple panels if you end up submitting more than one.
Please contact email@example.com for any additional questions or concerns